Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise – Level 3
So much of the general advice and information regarding pregnancy is focused on the birth, but we often forget about the postnatal period, which can be a difficult time for a new mum. If you work in healthcare or fitness, you should gain some professional training regarding the postnatal period, so you can better advise new mothers on how to care for themselves. In addition, if you’re an expectant or new mother, you should educate yourself on the postnatal period.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course would be an excellent addition for those who work in healthcare, or fitness. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is an expectant mother, or who has recently given birth.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Postnatal Diet & Exercise: Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Well done Mom!
- Module 02: Walk before you run
- Module 03: Regain a strong foundation I
- Module 04: Regain a strong foundation II
- Module 05: Let’s get working!
- Module 06: Mom: friendly exercises I
- Module 07: Mom: friendly exercises II
- Module 08: I want my beauty back!
- Module 09: Sensible post birth eating
- Module 10: Shaping up for good
- Module 11: Diet Plan
- Module 12: Diet makeover
- Module 13: Time for you
- Module 14: Thinking of another or not
- Module 15: Mom tips
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Personal Trainer (average UK yearly salary: £19,387)
Typical duties include:
- Meet with and assess the needs of your clients
- Converse with clients regarding diet and fitness
- Guide your clients through workouts and fitness routines
- Book appointments and take payments
- Plan diet and fitness regimes for your clients
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Senior Healthcare Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £16,086)
- Fitness Instructor (average UK yearly salary: £14,858)
- Fitness Manager (average UK yearly salary: £19,839)
- Fitness Club Manager (average UK yearly salary: £18,271)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.