Diploma in Pet First Aid PracticesGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Pet First Aid Practices
Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK. The animal care sector employs over 200,000 people in the UK, so the industry is always seeking qualified professionals. It has never been a better time to gain a Pet First Aid Practices, and once your qualified you can work in all kinds of establishments, zoos, kennels, or catteries. As you can see, with a Pet First Aid Practices qualification you’ll have loads of options!
This Diploma in Pet First Aid Practices has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: how to take control in a first aid situation, how to prioritise first aid situations, how to develop first aid techniques, and best practices. You’ll develop your own excellent animal care technique, which you can use to put into practice in the workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Kennel Assistant
- Dog Groomer
- Laboratory Animal Caretaker
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Pet First Aid Practices.
Training Course Content
- Understand first aid practices
- Learn how to take control in an emergency
- Understand how to prioritise
- Learn first aid best practices
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Pet First Aid
- Module 02: First Aid Practices
- Module 03: Taking Control in a First Aid Situation
- Module 04: Prioritise the Problems and First Aid Practices
- Module 05: Various Pet First Aid Techniques
- Module 06: Best First Aid Practices for your Pet
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.