Diploma in Market Your Business – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Market Your Business – Level 3
It’s official, social media has taken over the marketing industry! There are 150,000 digital jobs opening by 2020, but not enough qualified professionals to fill them, so if you study marketing you’ll have a unique competitive advantage. That’s why it’s a good time to get qualified through Global Edulink, with this Marketing online course, which will transform you into a marketing genius.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Marketing professional, for instance you could become a Marketing Officer, or a Social Media Specialist. This course would also be suitable for small business owners who need to improve their marketing startegies.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Market your Business.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Marketing
- Module 02: The 4P’s
- Module 03: B2B and after sales service
- Module 04: Your Marketing Plan
- Module 05: Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 06: Developing your brand
- Module 07: Your website
- Module 08: Online Marketing
- Module 09: Social Media
- Module 10: Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 11: Sales
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Marketing Executive (average UK yearly salary: £23,191)
Typical duties include:
- Develop your brand
- Identify target audience
- Create marketing plans
- Produce creative content
- Proofread copy
- Support marketing manager
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Marketing Manager (average UK yearly salary: £32,898)
- Digital Marketing Manager (average UK yearly salary: £31,829)
- Social Media Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,295)
- Social Media Manager (average UK yearly salary: £25,072)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.