Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist - Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist - Level 3
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified manicure and nail artists is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in becoming a Nail Technician, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Nail Artist is the appropriate training and an accredited certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist: Level 3 will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Nail Artist, Manicurist, or Nail Technician professional. If you hope to establish your own Nail Artist business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful Manicurist career. This course has been created by experts within the beauty industry, and is intended to train learners for a professional beauty career.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Manicure & Nail Artist: Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: General care
- Module 02: Nail disorders
- Module 03: How take care of your hands
- Module 04: Pedicures
- Module 05: Nail arts
- Module 06: Nail decorations
- Module 07: GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Nail Technician (average UK yearly salary: £15,953)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on nail care
- Analysing the nails of your clients
- Performing various nail treatments
- Applying gel or shellac nails
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
- Applying nail art to your clients
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.