Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3
Everyone wants to live a happy, healthy and well-balanced life…
Maybe you need a Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture- Level 3 from Global Edulink. Feng shui is a traditional Chinese school of thought, which has become fashionable and in-demand in Western interior design and architecture. This course would be helpful to anyone who works in Interior Design or Architecture, as you will be qualified to offer your clients expert advice on the art of Feng Shui.
Feng Shui is all about the flow of your home. It aims to enhance every part of the interior, and to eliminate any bad energy. Upon successful completion of this course learners will be able to give expert guidance on the best way to organise a home in a manner which will increase luck, good health and prosperity. It is not only used inside the home, but can be helpful when siting and designing a building. If you aspire to work in Interior Design or Architecture, or have some experience, broaden your skill set today with this Diploma.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make online learning personal, as a tutor will be on hand to give guidance or advice whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Architects or Interior Designers who would like to broaden their skill set.
- Those hoping to work in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Anyone interested in Feng Shui who would like to learn more.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Feng Shui for Architecture – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 01- USING FENG SHUI INDOORS
- MODULE 02- INTRODUCTION TO FENG SHUI FOR A HAPPY, BALANCED LIFE
- MODULE 03- CLASSIFYING FENG SHUI FORMS, DOORS, AND WINDOWS
- MODULE 04- EZPLAINING FENG SHUI IN THE KITCHEN AND EATING SPACES
- MODULE 05- APPLY FENG SHUI IN THE BEDROOM AND SLEEPING SPACES
- MODULE 06- FENG SHUI AND THE TECHNOLOGY
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are many careers that would benefit from this qualification, including:
- Interior designer
- Home decorators
- Feng Shui experts
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.