Diploma in Event Planning – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Event Planning – Level 3
The events industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified design and styling professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you have an interest in working as an Event Planner, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become an Event Planner is the appropriate training and an accredited event planning certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Event Planning will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the event planning industry, whether you hope to join an established event management company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance Event Planner.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Event Planning: Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Understand how to work with clients
- Learn how to create invitations
- Understand the process of creating an event space
- Explore and understand various design concepts
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Working with Clients
- Module 02: Steps for planning an event
- Module 03: Invitations & replies
- Module 04: Greetings etiquette and handshake protocol
- Module 05: Dress Code
- Module 06: Table Settings
- Module 07: Table Manners
- Module 08: The Event
- Module 09: What is Event Management?
- Module 10: Types of Events
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients about event requirements
- Produce mood boards and proposals for events
- Source venues and materials
- Manage event suppliers
- Manage event planning for various functions
- Handle queries and coordinate suppliers
- Manage insurance, legal, health and safety aspects
- Oversee dismantling and clear up of event
- Manage your team to plan effectively
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Event Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,207)
- Special Events Manager (average UK yearly salary: £29,137)
- Director of Events (average UK yearly salary: £46,410)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.