Diploma in Dog Socialization and Obedience
Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK. The animal care sector employs over 200,000 people in the UK, so the industry is always seeking qualified professionals. It has never been a better time to gain a Dog Socialization and Obedience qualification, and once your qualified you can work in all kinds of establishments as a Dog Trainer, Dog Behaviour Specialist, or can work with dogs in a caring capacity.
This Diploma in Dog Socialization and Obedience has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: how to use your voice effectively, how to correct domestic behaviours, how to handle hyperactivity in dogs, and obedience. You’ll develop your own excellent dog caring technique, which you can use to put into practice in the workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Kennel Assistant
- Animal Care
- Zoo Keeper
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Dog Socialization and Obedience.
Training Course Content
- Understand dog behaviour principles
- Learn how to use your voice effectively
- Understand how to handle problem behaviour
- Learn how to correct social behaviours
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Building Trust Initiates with You
- Module 02: Using Your Voice Effectively
- Module 03: What is in your Dogs mind
- Module 04: Correcting Domestic Behaviors
- Module 05: Handling Hyperactivity
- Module 06: Correcting Social Behaviors
- Module 07: Obedience
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.