Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3
The beauty and health industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty health professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty and health, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Nutritionist is the appropriate training and an accredited health and beauty certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3 will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course would be an excellent addition to nutritionist training, so if you’re currently training to become a Nutritionist, Personal Trainer, or Dietician, this course will help you to gain a successful career. In addition, this course would be extremely helpful for anyone who is struggling with their own diet and needs help maintaining a health weight.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Diet for Health & Beauty – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Gain a full understanding of how to eat a healthy diet
- Understand which fats are good fats and learn how to implement them
- Understand various diet types and how to implement them healthily
- Understand detox, diet, and how to manage weight
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Inner Health & Outer Beauty
- Module 02: Vitamins & Minerals
- Module 03: Can fat be Good for You
- Module 04: Bright and Beautiful veggie for a Bright and Beautiful You
- Module 05: Vegan, Vegetarian, and Meat Diets
- Module 06: Foundations for a Beautiful Diet Why Organic
- Module 07: What’s in There Minute Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effect
- Module 08: Diet and Detox
- Module 09: Weight Management
- Module 10: How to Eat Yourself Beautiful
- Module 11: WOW food can do all this
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Nutritionist (average UK yearly salary: £23,994)
Typical duties include:
- Meet with and assess clients
- Converse with clients regarding health and diet
- Develop diet plans for your clients
- Monitor patients
- Give talks or classes on nutrition
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Personal Trainer (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
- Dietitian (average UK yearly salary: £25,452)
- Health Care Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £14,974)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.