Diploma in Diabetes Awareness - Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Diabetes Awareness - Level 3
Are you a healthcare professional looking to improve the standard of care or awareness within your care? Or, are you new to the healthcare industry and want to gain an understanding of diabetes awareness to in order to provide an excellent standard of care?
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to gain an awareness of diabetes
- Care assistants
- Support workers
- Nursing Home staff
- Residential Home staff
- Temporary Nurses
- Home Care workers
- Social Care workers
- Basic knowledge of English, Maths and ICT
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge in diabetes
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Diploma in Diabetes Awareness – Level 3.
Training Course Content
What will you learn?
- Learn about diabetes
- Learn how to treat the condition
- Understand the impact of diabetes
- Monitor the disease and learn about complications
- How to support people with diabetes
Module 01: What is Diabetes
Module 02: Other Types of Diabetes
Module 03: Medications
Module 04: Avoiding Diabetes
Module 05: Symptoms
Module 06: Maintaining a Healthy Life
Module 07: Being Healthy
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to work in the following position.
- Healthcare Assistant – average UK hourly salary: £7.31
- National Health Service employees – average UK yearly salary: £25,000
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.