Diploma in Daily Make Up – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Daily Make Up – Level 3
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Makeup Artists is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty and makeup, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Makeup Artist is the appropriate training and an accredited Makeup certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Daily Make up – Level 3 will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suitable for those hoping to become a Makeup Artist, or for those who are already working as a Makeup Artist who needs to update their skills. This course would also be beneficial to those who have an interest in makeup and would like to improve their own makeup skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Daily Make up – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Understand how to maintain your natural beauty
- Learn to maintain eyebrows
- Understand how to use makeup and powder
- Understand how to create a makeup kit
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 1: Maintaining your natural beauty
- Module 2: Eyebrow trimming
- Module 3: How to use makeup
- Module 4: How to use powder
- Module 5: Eye makeup
- Module 6: Types of makeup
- Module 7: Makeup kits
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
Typical duties include:
- Creating makeup looks and hairstyles
- Meeting with clients to trial makeup looks
- Creating various makeup kits
- Travelling to clients to do their makeup
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Cleaning makeup tools and equipment
- Sourcing makeup supplies and tools
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.