Diploma in Customer Service – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Customer Service – Online
Are you looking to develop your customer service skills? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Customer Service training qualification. Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your Customer service skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide Customer service duties to the highest standards.
The Diploma in Customer Service will develop knowledge and skills in key areas such as delivering customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing own performance and professional development.
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Effective mentor support service, reading and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
GUARANTEED ONGOING SUPPORTS!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries and contexts.
- This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets.
- The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Customer Service”.
Training Course Content
This Diploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas. This course has been designed for 80 guided learning hours:
- Customer Service Principles
- Customer Service Essentials
- Setting Customer Service Goals and Objectives
- Communication Skills for Customer Service
- Customer Service Techniques
- How to Manage Customer Service Team
- Improving your Customer Service Leadership
- Leading Customer Service Team
- Team Working and Team Building
- Handling Customer Complains
- How to work with Unhappy Customers
- How to gain back lost Customers
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Customer Service
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Internal Customer Service
- Customer Service at Call Centres
- Social Intelligence
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Work Life Balance
- Stress Management at Workplace
- Safety in the Workplace
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.