Diploma in Cosmetology - Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Cosmetology - Level 3
The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified Cosmetologist’s is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, skincare, and makeup, we recommend that you get a Cosmetology qualification now! All you need to become a Cosmetologist’s is the appropriate training and an accredited Cosmetology certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Cosmetology – Level 3 will provide.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Cosmetology professional, such as a Beauty Therapist, Cosmetologist, or Skincare Specialist. If you hope to establish your own cosmetology business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful cosmetology career. If you are a skincare enthusiast, who would like to improve their own skin, this course would also be extremely helpful.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Cosmetology – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Understand how diet, and lifestyle can affect your skin
- Learn how to create a tailored skin care plan for clients
- Understand how to carry out various beauty treatments
- Learn how to style hair and maintain hair
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Types of skin creams
- Module 02: Hand exercises
- Module 03: To a good manicure
- Module 04: Steps to get a good hand massage
- Module 05: A good pedicure
- Module 06: Instructions
- Module 07: Nail Art
- Module 08: Nail arts
- Module 09: GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE
- Module 10: Nail styles.
- Module 11: Different types of hair
- Module 12: Hair types
- Module 13: Hair color styles
- Module 14: Choosing a suitable hair style
- Module 15: Maintaining your hair
- Module 16: Maintaining hair
- Module 17: Equipment (part 01)
- Module 18: Equipment (part 02)
- Module 19: Hair styling
- Module 20: Men’s hair
- Module 21: Different hair styles
- Module 22: Hair extensions
- Module 23: Quick hair styles
- Module 24: Skin treatments
- Module 25: Nutrients needed for a skin
- Module 26: Different Skin Types
- Module 27: Skin care
- Module 28: Seasonal Skin Care
- Module 29: Protecting your skin from the sun.
- Module 30: Reducing Ageing Effects
- Module 31: Body Treatments
- Module 32: Waxing
- Module 33: Hand and Foot Care
- Module 34: Unique hair
- Module 35: Maintaining your hair
- Module 36: Skin care for men
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
Typical duties include:
- Advising clients on skin and body care
- Analysing the skin and hair of clients
- Performing various therapy / beauty treatments
- Removing hair through waxing
- Applying makeup / advising clients about make-up
- Chatting with clients and booking appointments
- Taking payments from clients
- Providing advice on products
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Hairstylist (average UK yearly salary: £15,205)
- Nail Technician (average UK yearly salary: £15,953)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.