Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body – Level 3Global Edulink
Finally, an incredible, comprehensive, and informative course designed to increase the understanding of the structure and function of the human body
With this course, provided by Global Edulink, a respected and leading online training provider, you’re taken on an extensive journey through the anatomy and physiology of the human body starting with the cardiovascular system (the heart and vessels), through to the respiratory system (the lungs), then the nervous system (and its connection to the brain, spinal cord, eyes, ears, and memory), over to the digestive system (mouth, pancreas, small, and large intestines), the endocrine system (pancreas and thyroid, kidneys, ureters and bladder), also male and female reproductive systems, the musculoskeletal system (muscles and bones), the immune system, and finally(!), the biology of human cancer.
You’ll be in wonderment at the remarkably complex, resilient, and endlessly fascinating structure that is the human body, expounded through the use of life-sized models, detailed colour illustrations, and even video shot during surgery, and in clear, step-by-step explanations aimed at the level of the interested layperson. You’ll gain an understanding of exactly how things work and why they sometimes don’t work.
Use this course as a brilliant introduction to the medical world and gain a superb, holistic overview of anatomy and physiology from a qualified educator. Also, this could be used as a fantastic stepping stone within your medical career, or for personal knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those interested in the medical field in terms of their personal or professional outlook.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background will be an advantage for this.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body.
Training Course Content
1. LEARNING CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM - ANATOMY OF THE HEART
2. LEARNING CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM - PHYSIOLOGY OF THE HEART
3. CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM - ANATOMY OF THE GREAT VESSELS
4. CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM - PHYSIOLOGY OF THE GREAT VESSELS
5. UNDERSTANDING RESPIRATORY SYSTEM - ANATOMY OF THE LUNGS
6. UNDERSTANDING RESPIRATORY SYSTEM - PHYSIOLOGY OF THE LUNGS
7. NERVOUS SYSTEM - ANATOMY OF THE BRAIN
8. NERVOUS SYSTEM - PHYSIOLOGY OF THE BRAIN
9. NERVOUS SYSTEM - SPINAL CORD AND SPINAL NERVES
10. NERVOUS SYSTEM - AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM AND CRANIAL NERVE
11. NERVOUS SYSTEM - THE EYES
12. NERVOUS SYSTEM - THE EARS HEARING AND EQUILIBRIUM
13. HUMAN NERVOUS SYSTEM IN MEMORY
14. THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM ANATOMY OF THE MOUTH ESOPHAGUS AND STOMACH
15. UNDERSTANDING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PHYSIOLOGY OF THE MOUTH ESOPHAGUS AND STOMACH
16. LEARNING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM ANATOMY OF THE PANCREAS LIVER
17. LEARNING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PHYSIOLOGY OF THE PANCREAS, LIVER, AND THE BILIARY TREE
18. UNDERSTANDING DIGESTIVE SYSTEM ANATOMY OF THE SMALL INTESTINE COLON AND RECTUM
19. EXPLORE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM - PHYSIOLOGY OF THE SMALL INTESTINE COLON
20. EXPLORE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM - THE PITUITARY AND ADRENAL GLANDS
21. IDENTIFY ENDOCRINE SYSTEM PANCREAS
22. PARATHYROID GLANDS AND ENDOCRINE SYSTEM THYROID
23. URETERS AND BLADD IN URINARY SYSTEM ANATOMY OF THE KIDNEYS
24. URETERS, AND BLADDER IN URINARY SYSTEM PHYSIOLOGY OF THE KIDNEYS
25. MALE AND FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
- 25 Male Reproductive System
- 26 Female Reproductive System
26. LEARN REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM PHYSIOLOGY OF GENETIC INHERITANCE
27. PHYSICS AND MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM PHYSIOLOGY OF THE MUSCLES
28. UNDERSTANDING MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM ANATOMY AND MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM BONES
- 29 Understanding Musculoskeletal System Anatomy of the Muscles
- 30 Explore Musculoskeletal System Bones
29. ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
30. UNDERSTAND THE BIOLOGY OF HUMAN CANCER
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...