Digital Photography Training CourseGlobal Edulink
Digital cameras and mobile phones offer increasingly advanced features and quality but none of this matters unless you can take good photographs, be they: portraits and people, landscape and nature, or night-time and low-light shots.
That’s what you’ll learn from this course which we at Global Edulink, a UK leading training provider, are pleased to provide. This is one of our professional courses which will guide you from the basics of using a digital camera through to mastering the art and science of taking exciting and refreshing photographs which, as well as for use commercially, are terrific for sharing quickly and easily via email or social media websites. This course is detailed yet easy to understand.
So, fundamentally, what is digital photography? It’s a form of photography that uses cameras containing arrays of electronic photodetectors to capture images focused by a lens, as opposed to an exposure on photographic film. The captured images are digitized and stored as a computer file ready for further digital processing, viewing, digital publishing or printing.
By gaining this recognised qualification through Global Edulink you can make your CV stand out from the crowd
So, get off auto and get creative.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Budding photographers and those looking to develop their originality and keen eye for form, composition, colour and an individuality and distinction in their photo taking.
- People who have an interest in the digital form of creative expression.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Digital Photography.
Training Course Content
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the Basics of a Camera
- Configure Your Camera
- Understanding Exposure
- Composition and Portrait Basics
- Understanding the basics of form
- Reviewing other Camera Controls
- Exploring Photo Management
FLASH IN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Flash Basics
- When to use fill flash
- Flash as a Key Light
- Taking the Flash off Camera
- Advanced Flash Options
- Shooting with Multiple Flash Options
- Which brand of flash should you buy
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...