Digital Advertising & Google Adwords DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Digital Advertising & Google Adwords Diploma
During this course, candidates are taught how to promote business effectively online and develop a targeted marketing strategy that engages potential customers. Experts in the field explain digital marketing techniques in simple, easy-to-understand terms, demonstrating how you can build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels.
In addition, learn how to get your organisation found by people on Google, precisely when they are searching for the things that you offer. Also, discover how you can either advertise locally or globally, or target ads to customers in certain countries, regions, or cities – or, within a set distance from your business or shop. Ultimately, let this course teach you how to get more value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend with Google AdWords.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Web marketing and communications managers.
- Those looking to move into the digital marketing or advertising arena.
- This course would highly benefit small business owners or entrepreneurs.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Digital Advertising & Google AdWords.
Training Course Content
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would benefit the following:
- Online Marketing Manager
- Online Trade Marketing Executive
- Assistant Communication Manager
- Digital Content Officer
- Social Media and Content Designer
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Online Analyst
- Web Marketing Officer
- Digital Communications Officer
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Executive
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.