Data Analysis Training For BeginnersGlobal Edulink
Data Analysis Training For Beginners
Multinational corporations such as LinkedIn or Pinterest are having to use complex data analytics to manage the sheer volume of big data that they possess. This has become a lucrative business for technical specialists who can effectively manage this data on their behalf, working either on a contract or permanent basis. This course is a comprehensive beginner’s guide and will allow you to kick start a fruitful and rewarding career in Data Analysis.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
Those hoping to become Analysts, IT Professionals, and other technical professionals.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Data Analysis Training for Beginners.
Training Course Content
1. GET THE BIG IDEAS BEHIND BIG DATA AND ANALYTICS
- Get the big ideas behind Big Data and Analytics
- Have you got Data? What Are You Wondering About?
2. AN APPROACH FOR MASTERING THE DATA DELUGE
3. STUDYING PATTERNS AND CAUSES
4. HOW TO MANAGE COMPLEXITY OF ALGORITHMS? & DATA MANAGEMENT CYCLE
- How to manage Complexity of Algorithms?
- The Data Management Cycle
5. HOW TO GET GRAPHIC AND SEEING THE DATA?
6. HOW TO PREPARE DATA FOR SUCCESS?
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would benefit the following:
- Senior Business Analyst, Data Governance
- Experimentation and Web Analytics Analyst
- Strategic Analytics Manager
- Business Science Data Planner
- Digital Analyst
- Business Intelligence Engineer
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.