Customer Service for Fashion ShopsGlobal Edulink
Access Global Edulink’s course to transform the way in which you approach fashion customer service
In this exciting course, you’ll learn what it takes to provide outstanding customer service for fashion shops. This profession has many desirable skill sets and benefits and includes understanding about the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping that exists, but with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it’s also important to know how to take account of, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements. Customer service and fashion experts will also teach you about trends, and the communication and protocol involved in social events. You’ll also receive valuable guidance to steer you within your career progression.
In addition, key to your customer service expertise will be learning about the many facets of consumer behaviour and how to excel in a customer service role. Learn also how to effectively attract customers to your shop. And, finally, put your newly gained personal shopping skills to practical use in terms of creating fabulous window and in-store displays, up-selling with the use of hair and make-up styling and general accessories, selling advice, and how to grow your retail presence.
All businesses that sell a product or service to the public should strive to provide their customers with the best possible service every time. This course aims to provide retail workers with the necessary skills and information needed to always put the customer first and go beyond with their service.
With this flexible course from Global Edulink, a leading worldwide online training provider, you’ll have the opportunity to get the skills you need to work in the retail industry,
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Suitable for anyone working in a retail customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills to ensure they’re constantly and consistently achieving and exceeding their customers’ needs and expectations. This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face or over the telephone.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Customer Service for Fashion Shops.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- DEFINITION OF A PERSONAL SHOPPER
- MODULE 2- PLANNING & ANALYSIS
- MODULE 3- FASHION AND TRENDS
- MODULE 4- EVENTS AND PROTOCOLS
- MODULE 5- CAREER GUIDANCE
- MODULE 6- UNDERSTANDING CONSUMER NEEDS
- MODULE 7- CONSUMER ATTITUDES
- MODULE 8- SEDUCE CUSTOMERS WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE
- MODULE 9- HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS INTO A CUSTOMER MAGNET
- MODULE 10- SALES TIPS
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...