Configuring Windows 8.1 - Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Configuring Windows 8.1 - Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring Windows 8.1 Practice Lab course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills and update their knowledge
- IT professionals who need to gain skills working with Windows 8.1
- Those who currently work in, or who are hoping to work in a complex computing environment
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Training Course Content
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand how to configure and maintain network security
- Understand how to install and configure desktop applications
- Understand how to monitor system performance
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Upgrade to Windows 8
- Module 02: Migrate and Configure User Data
- Module 03: Install and Configure Desktop Applications
- Module 04: Configure Internet Explorer
- Module 05: Configure IP Settings
- Module 06: Configure and Maintain Network Security
- Module 07: Configure Remote Management
- Module 08: Configure Shared Resources
- Module 09: Configure File and Folder access
- Module 10: Configure Local Security Settings
- Module 11: Configure authentication and authorization
- Module 12: Configure Remote Connections
- Module 13: Configure mobility options
- Module 14: Configure and Manage Updates
- Module 15: Monitor system performance
- Module 16: Configure Backup and Recovery Options
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
What job can I get with this certificate?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.