Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Practice Lab course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills
- Those who currently plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Those who currently manage and maintain a server infrastructure
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Training Course Content
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand how to configure system components
- Understand how to configure private cloud integration
- Understand how to create and configure server APP-V packages
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install System Center Components
- Module 02: Configure System Center Components
- Module 03: Configure Portals and Dashboards
- Module 04: Configure the Storage Fabric
- Module 05: Configure the Network Fabric
- Module 06: Configure the Deployment and Update Servers
- Module 07: Configure Clouds and Virtualization Hosts
- Module 08: Configure Private Cloud Integration
- Module 09: Configure Integration of Public and Private Cloud
- Module 10: Create and Configure Server APP-V Packages
- Module 11: Update a Service
- Module 12: Configure and Deploy a Service
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.