CompTIA Mobility+(MB0-001)Global Edulink
Use your versatility as a CompTIA Mobility+ certified professional to manage the complex environments that trends such as bring-your-own-device (BYOD) create. CompTIA Mobility+ shows that you understand different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course is designed to teach you the following:
- Mobile device management
- Security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation
- Network infrastructure
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Anyone hoping to obtain a career using an extensive variety of existing and emerging mobile technologies
- Anyone who is keen to understand the different mobile technologies as well as over-the-air systems that will dominate business operations in the coming years
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate inCompTIA MB0-001 Mobility+.
Training Course Content
1. DEFINITIONS OF OVER-THE-AIR TECHNOLOGIES
- Definitions of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 1
- Definitions of Over-The-Air Technologies – Part 2
2. OVERVIEW OF NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
- Overview of Network Infrastructure – Part 1
- Overview of Network Infrastructure – Part 2
3. EXPLAINING MOBILE DEVICE MANAGER
- Explaining Mobile Device Manager – Part 1
- Explaining Mobile Device Manager – Part 2
4. DEFINITION OF SECURITY
- Definition of Security – Part 1
- Definition of Security – Part 2
5. WAY OF TROUBLESHOOTING AND REVIEW
- Way of Troubleshooting
- Review the Course
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
The method of Assessment:
- The CompTIA MB0-001 Mobility+ exam is 90 minutes long and consists of 100 questions.
- The questions are multiple choice, and drag and drops.
- A score of 720 (on a scale of 100-900) is required to pass.
- The exam tests you on: mobile device management, troubleshooting, security such as remote access concerns and threat mitigation, and network infrastructure.
Recommended experience: It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam should have a Network+ Certification or equivalent working knowledge and at least 18 months of work experience in administration of mobile devices in the enterprise.
Please note: The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.