CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51)Global Edulink
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51)
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam is designed to help you learn more about the world of information technology (IT). It’s ideal if you’re considering a career in IT or if you work in an allied field that requires a broad understanding of IT. CompTIA IT Fundamentals can also be a stepping stone to more advanced certifications such as CompTIA A+, and, with specialised experience, CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course includes in-depth modules on the following areas:
- Basic IT Literacy
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course would benefit those hoping to work in the IT industry, particularly in a support / technician role.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. No prior experience is necessary to sit this exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate inCompTIA FC0-U51 IT Fundamentals.
Training Course Content
1. OVERVIEW OF SOFTWARE
- Overview of Software Part 1
- Overview of Software – Part 2
- Overview of Software – Part 3
- Overview of Software – Part 4
2. EXPLAINING HARDWARE
- Explaining Hardware – Part 1
- Explaining Hardware – Part 2
3. OVERVIEW OF SECURITY
- Overview of Security – Part 1
- Overview of Security – Part 2
- Overview of Security – Part 3
4. DEFINITION OF NETWORKING
- Definition of Networking – Part 1
- Definition of Networking – Part 2
5. BASIC IT LITERACY
- Basic IT Literacy – Part 1
- Basic IT Literacy – Part 2
- Basic IT Literacy – Part 3
- Basic IT Literacy – Part 4
6. THE COURSE REVIEW
- The Course Review – Part 1
- The Course Review – Part 2
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
The method of Assessment:
[The CompTIA FC0-U51 IT Fundamentals exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 75 multiple choice questions, a mark of 650 is required to pass the exam. The exam tests you on: foundational IT concepts including identifying and explaining computer components, installing software, establishing network connectivity and preventing security risks. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Korean, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese]
Recommended experience: No prior experience is necessary to sit this exam.
Please note:The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.