CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-001)Global Edulink
CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-001)
As more and more businesses shift their IT operations to cloud platforms, skills in cloud computing and virtualization have become a frequently required qualification for IT professionals. Cloud+ is globally recognized and accredited. CompTIA Cloud+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards. Adding CompTIA Cloud+ to your resume demonstrates your ability to implement and maintain cloud technologies and enables you to jump into a rapidly growing market.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through an online learning system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
This course covers the following modules:
- Concepts Models Terms
- Resource Management
- Systems Management
- Business Continuity in Cloud
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone currently working in the IT industry who want to get certified to boost their career prospective.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, it is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has 24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data centre administration and is familiar with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in CompTIA CV0-001 Cloud+.
Training Course Content
1. LEARNING OF CONCEPTS, MODELS AND VIRTUALIZATION TECHNIQUES
- Learning of Concepts, Models and Terminology
- Virtualization Techniques – Part 1
- Virtualization Techniques – Part 2
2. UNDERSTANDING OF INFRASTRUCTURE
- Understanding of Infrastructure – Part 1
- Understanding of Infrastructure – Part 2
- Understanding of Infrastructure – Part 3
3. HOW TO MANAGE RESOURCES?
- How to Manage Resources? – Part 1
- How to Manage Resources? – Part 2
4. LEARNING ABOUT SECURITY
- Learning about Security – Part 1
- Learning about Security – Part 2
5. SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT PROCESS AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- Systems Management Process – Part 1
- Systems Management Process – Part 2
- Business Continuity in Cloud
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
[The CompTIA CV0-001 Cloud+ exam is 90 minutes long, covering 100 multiple choice questions. A mark of 750 is required to pass (on a scale of 100-900). The exam covers: competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity. The exam can be taken in the following languages: English]
Recommended experience: It is recommended that anyone sitting this exam has 24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data centre administration and is familiar with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualisation.
Please note: The official exam is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
This course would be beneficial for anyone already working as, or hoping to work as the following:
- Project Manager, Cloud Computing Services;
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Centre SAN
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Cloud Consultant
- Technical Architect
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.