This Complete Therapy Diploma covers all the skills necessary to become a professional and expert Therapist. The course covers numerous schools of body massage, all of the required safety practices and will provide learners with a broad understanding of the therapy industry as a whole. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to study various theories of treatment and the structure of the body, so you can go on to provide expert care and treatment to clients in your own practice.
As well as this, you will gain a thorough understanding of all the restricting treatments, disorders, diseases that are an integral part of training to become a Therapist. Through this course, you will have the chance to obtain in depth knowledge of first aid and will be guided through various holistic methods, how to set up a holistic practice, ways of specialising in specific holistic approaches, the resources that will be available to you and how to use them properly and more practical areas such as liability insurance. Once you have successfully completed the diploma you are able to fulfil a whole host of positions, such as: Beauty Therapist, Massage Therapist, Freelance Holistic Therapist, and many more! Furthermore, if you establish your own practice you can choose your own work hours and tailor your career to your lifestyle.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for:
- Those aiming to set up their own holistic therapy practice
- Those hoping to work as a holistic therapist
- Those who wish to work as a massage therapist
- Those who are interested in becoming a beauty therapist
- An Introduction To Holistic Therapy
- The Holistic Method Mind And Body
- Choosing A Holistic Therapy
- Setting Up Your Holistic Practice
- Liability Insurance For Holistic Healers And Alternative Practitioners
- Resources For Holistic Therapists
- Health And Safety
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded Diploma in Complete Therapy – Level 3.
Become a qualified therapist and you could work in the following positions:
- Operate your own clinic or perform home visit practice
- Get employed in an established beauty salon, holistic therapy centre, spa, health farm, health club and more
- Professional holistic therapist
- Expert alternative practitioner
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.