Coaching and Mentoring Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Coaching and Mentoring Diploma – Level 3
Let’s show you how you can coach with confidence
Coaching assists a client to build their self-worth and confidence and bridge the gap between where they are now and where they’d like to be far more effectively than if they’d worked alone. A skilled coach can assist a client to obtain their desired goals. Coaches achieve this by using effective tools and techniques to help their clients to:
- Discover the answers they’re looking for
- Gain clarity of their aspirations
- Recognise and remove any obstacles to achieving these aspirations
Although some skills may be similar, a coach is not a mentor, a counsellor, a consultant, or a therapist. The main difference is that a coach focuses on future possibilities rather than past mistakes. The principal aim of a life coach is to help their clients to unlock their potential, maximise their performance and get the results they’re hoping for.
As a UK-leading and well-respected training provider, Global Edulink can help you become a coach who can: help raise your clients’ awareness by using powerful questioning techniques; assist clients to create practical, step-by-step action plans to reach their goals; provide on-going support through any changes or obstacles clients may encounter by equipping them with the tools, techniques, and strategies to enable them to create positive and lasting change, and gain ultimate success.
If you gain personal and professional satisfaction from helping others reach their goals; you work hard, have the will to succeed, and want to also take charge of your own life and build a secure financial future with a full-time income from a part-time job, then this coaching course could be for you. And, breathe … !
Suitability - Who should attend?
You’re the type of person who:
- People are drawn to and want to confide in
- Friends and colleagues ask for advice
- Has a strong desire to help others succeed?
- Understands the need to be professionally trained
- Wants to build on your good communication skills to make them more effective in coaching
- Wants to see people become the best version of themselves
- Wants a fuller understanding of the concept of coaching and the complexities of an individual in terms of their needs, emotions, habits, strengths and weaknesses
- Wants to examine coaching psychology, boundaries, and aspects of thinking and learning
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring – Level 3
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Coaching with Confidence
- The Concept of Effective Coaching
- Identifying Emotions and Needs
- Understanding Psychological Principles
- Identifying Good and Bad Habits
- Process of Communication
- Identifying Boundaries
- Thinking and Learning Techniques
- Identifying Strengths and Weaknesses
- How to Put it Together
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.