Classroom Management Essentials Training – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Classroom Management Essentials Training – Online
Are you interested in improving your classroom management skills? Why not give your teaching career a boost by enrolling on the Classroom Management Essentials training course from Global Edulink, one of the UK’s top professional course providers.
This training course helps you to develop your classroom management ability and to apply what you’ve learnt in the workplace. It will help you learn how to plan and teach effective lessons, by showing you how to draw up aims with measurable outcomes and how to implement successful classroom management strategies. It will also offer examples of best classroom management practice to inspire and guide you.
The course is aimed at teachers in all sectors, from primary school right up to higher education. It is also useful for parents who are interested in learning more about the development and education of young people.
Throughout the course, you will benefit from the latest research into classroom management and the newest and most effective strategies. It will give you a thorough grounding in all aspects of classroom management and an understanding of its critical importance to the maintenance of discipline in an educational facility. Building on your existing knowledge, the course will maximise your ability to manage a classroom and to create an environment in which all students feel motivated to learn.
This online programme includes a series of high-quality tutorials, delivered by video, along with all the necessary reading and study materials, as well as access to an online study platform and mentor support. All of these facilities are designed to help you to study and build your knowledge with confidence.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at an intermediate level and is most effective for those in the teaching profession who want to develop their classroom management skills. It is suitable for all levels of the teaching profession, from Teaching Assistants to Head Teachers, in every sector of the education industry. It may also be useful for parents who are interested in knowing more about how children and young people learn.
The course is open to all students and no specific experience or qualifications are required to enrol; however, a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT will be necessary to get the most out of the training.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of the course will earn you a Certificate of Classroom Management Essentials Training.
Training Course Content
Effective planning and solid classroom practices can help you and your class to get the most from your teaching sessions. This online Classroom Management Essentials training course consists of 20 hours of guided learning. Each unit consists of 10 guided learning hours. For further information on the topics covered in this course, take a look at the course outline below, which includes a list of main subjects and sub-topics.
1. BASICS OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Classroom Management
- How to manage your classroom
- How to Build Motivated Classroom
2. COMMUNICATION IN MODERN CLASSROOM
- Introduction to Modern Classroom Management
- How to communicate with your Students
- Communicate with Your Community
3. THEORIES OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Theories of Classroom Management
4. FACTORS EFFECT ON CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Factors effect on Classroom Management
5. MOTIVATION IN THE CLASSROOM
- Motivation in the Classroom
6. CULTURALLY RESPONSIVE TEACHING
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
Method of assessment
Following the conclusion of the course, you will take an online multiple choice test, which is marked automatically, enabling you to receive your grade instantly.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.