Cisco Implementing IP Routing (ROUTE) Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 642-902 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Practice Lab course.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Knowledge and skills necessary to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs
- Configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring EIGRP
- Module 02: EIGRP Route Filtering and Summarization
- Module 03: Configuring OSPF areas virtual links and authentication
- Module 04: OSPF Route Filtering and Summarization
- Module 05: Route redistribution
- Module 06: Policy based routing and IP SLA
- Module 07: BGP
- Module 08: IPv6
- Module 09: IPv6 Tunnels
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.