Cisco 642 813 Implementing IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Live Practice LabGlobal Edulink
Cisco Implementing IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Live Practice Lab
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Live Practice Lab is an advanced course in Cisco switch network. The course will educate learners on planning, configuring and verifying implementation of complex switch solutions. It is a comprehensive course that equips you with the skills and knowledge to configure and optimise VLANs, MSTP and STP. Learners will also be able to secure switched networks. The course will give learners a solid understanding of switch operation, switch port configuration, VLANs and trunks, advanced VLANs, multi-layer switching and securing switch access.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Live Practice Lab will describe the fundamentals of networking, how to manage network device security, operate a medium-size LAN with multi-layer switches, troubleshoot IP connectivity and manage Cisco device configurations. You will gain practical experience and improve your chances significantly of gaining potential higher earning employment in leading companies and organisations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
- Network Engineers
- Students who want to expand their skills in network engineering
- Individuals interested in acquiring IT skills
Learners should be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Professional or Industry specific qualification
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Module 01: Switch operation
- Module 02: Switch port configuration
- Module 03: VLANs and Trunks
- Module 04: Advanced VLANs
- Module 05: Configuring link aggregation
- Module 06: Spanning tree
- Module 07: Advanced Spanning tree
- Module 08: Protecting Spanning tree
- Module 09: Multi-Layer Switching
- Module 10: High availability
- Module 11: Securing Switch Access
Course Access Duration:
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and career path
Once you successfully complete the Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Live Practice Lab, you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. Individuals can further their vocational training by progressing to CCDP Cisco Certified Design Professional and CCNP Routing and Switching. The average UK salary per annum a is given below.
- Network Engineer – £30,429 Per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,152 Per annum
- Security Architect – £57,618 Per annum
- IT Support Analyst – £23,639 Per annum
- Information Analyst – £25,467 Per annum
Main Duties of a Network Engineer:
- Establish networking environment
- Design and implement network solutions
- Improve network performance
- Give remote support and troubleshooting
- Liaise with project management teams
- Upgrade data network equipment
- Support firewall environments
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.