Children’s Party Planning DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Children’s Party Planning Diploma
Acquiring Children’s Party Planning Diploma
Currently, the events industry is thriving and Children’s Party Planning is no different, so take advantage of this and become a qualified Children’s Party Planner. Children and parent’s alike are looking for new and exciting ways to make their birthday celebration an event not to be forgotten and are increasingly reliant on the brilliance of specialist Children’s Party Planners!
Students of this comprehensive Children’s Party Planning Diploma will learn how to successfully plan and organise amazing parties, meaning that upon completion of the course they are able to begin a prosperous party planning business. A career in event planning for children or adults is an extremely satisfying and rewarding one, as it is something which spreads happiness, and allows you to see your customers appreciation of your efforts. Not only that, but you are able to work from home and choose a schedule which suits your lifestyle, which is a definite bonus! As well as being an extremely fun job, it involves planning, organisation and communication abilities, which are excellent transferable skills to be able to show on your CV.
Study online at your own pace with a course that is overflowing with valuable information, which is given to you in an easy to digest format. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for the following:
- Anyone hoping to establish their own children’s party planning business
- Anyone who already owns a party planning business who needs to hone their skills
- Anyone hoping to work for a party planning business
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Children’s Party Planning.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1 HOW TO PLAN A KIDS PARTY
- MODULE 2 PROCESS OF CHOOSING A THEME
- MODULE 3 HOW TO STAY ON A THEME
- MODULE 4 WAY OF PLANNING THE ENTERTAINMENT
- MODULE 5 PROCESS OF CATERING
- MODULE 6 CATERING FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- MODULE 7 HOW TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE MEMORABLE
- MODULE 8 HOW TO MAKE THE EVERYONE HAPPY
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This qualification would be extremely useful for the following careers:
- Professional children’s party planner or organizer
- Manager or owner of a children’s party planning business
- Children’s party coordinator
- Children’s party staff
- Marketer for children’s party planning
- Part-time or full-time children’s event party planner
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.