Children’s Party Planning DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Children’s Party Planning Diploma
Currently, the events industry is thriving and Children’s Party Planning is no different, so take advantage of this and become a qualified Children’s Party Planner. Children and parent’s alike are looking for new and exciting ways to make their birthday celebration an event not to be forgotten and are increasingly reliant on the brilliance of specialist Children’s Party Planners!
Students of this comprehensive Children’s Party Planning Diploma will learn how to successfully plan and organise amazing parties, meaning that upon completion of the course they are able to begin a prosperous party planning business. A career in event planning for children or adults is an extremely satisfying and rewarding one, as it is something which spreads happiness, and allows you to see your customers appreciation of your efforts. Not only that, but you are able to work from home and choose a schedule which suits your lifestyle, which is a definite bonus! As well as being an extremely fun job, it involves planning, organisation and communication abilities, which are excellent transferable skills to be able to show on your CV.
Study online at your own pace with a course that is overflowing with valuable information, which is given to you in an easy to digest format. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for the following:
- Anyone hoping to establish their own children’s party planning business
- Anyone who already owns a party planning business who needs to hone their skills
- Anyone hoping to work for a party planning business
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful graduates or candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Children’s Party Planning Skills
Training Course Content
- Module 1: How To Plan A Kids Party
- Module 2: Process of Choosing A Theme
- Module 3: How To Stay On A Theme
- Module 4: Way of Planning The Entertainment
- Module 5: Process of Catering
- Module 6: Catering Food And Beverages
- Module 7: How To Make The Experience Memorable
- Module 8: How To Make The Everyone Happy
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Benefits you will gain
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for TOTUM Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could be the added qualification that helps you land a desirable job role within the events planning industry. This course can also help in your career progression goals as it builds on your expertise to qualify you for the various job incentives put forward by the organisation.
- Event planner – £22,514 per annum
- Events coordinator – £20,321 per annum
- Special Events Manager – £29,580 per annum
- Special Events Coordinator – £23,134 per annum
- Events Specialist – £25,025 per annum
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...