Certificate in Call Centre SuccessGlobal Edulink
Certificate in Call Centre Success
The customer is always right, right? Train for spectacular call centre success
Do you work for a call centre dealing with product support or information enquiries? Or, carry out telemarketing? Or, perhaps, make other types of calls on behalf of a charity or political organisation? Or, if not currently, maybe you’re interested in working within this field?
Well-trained call centre staff is at the heart of any operation. For many customers or potential customers, call centre staff are their only contact with an organisation. And, if that contact is positive, courteous, helpful, and professional then that’s of immense benefit to the organisation in terms of reputation, initial and repeat business.
Call centre employees who know how to handle the diverse situations they are faced with, with skill and professionalism, are an asset to any organisation. The employee themselves also benefit in terms of good pay and performance bonuses.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink understands what it takes to shine in this arena and, as such, have formulated a course aimed at equipping you with the skills and confidence to undertake these responsibilities, such as answering questions proficiently, overcoming objections and ultimately, to excel.
In addition, you’ll be taught the importance of corporate social responsibility strategies which encourage companies to make a positive impact on the environment and their stakeholders (which include consumers, employees, communities, investors, and others). You’ll also come to understand: how to develop your professionalism; how customers behave and what they expect; and techniques for more effective communication with customers; all while maintaining a positive attitude.
By studying this course you’ll gain practical skills and confidence to improve the value of your sales or customer service team which subsequently contributes to the growth and success of your workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Those who currently work for, or are interested in working for:
- An inbound call centre – administering incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers
- An outbound call centre – undertaking telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection or market research
- A contact centre where centralised handling of individual communications takes place (including instant message, social media, faxes, letters, email, or live support software)
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Call Centre Success.
Training Course Content
1. THE POWERFUL CHOICE OF CSR
- The Powerful Choice of CSR
2. HOW TO GAIN THE PROFESSIONAL EDGE
- How to Gain the Professional Edge
3. ALL IMPORTANT CUSTOMERS
- All Important Customers
4. BUILDING YOUR CUSTOMER HANDLING SKILLS
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills
5. BUILDING YOUR CUSTOMER HANDLING SKILLS (CONT.)
- Building Your Customer Handling Skills (cont.)
6. ATTITUDE: IS AN IMPORTANT ASSET
- Attitude: Is an Important Asset
- Customer Service Advisor
- Patient Support Advisor
- Contact Centre Operator
- Call Centre Agent
- Claims Handler
- Telephone Researcher
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.