Business Ethics Diploma-Level 3Global Edulink
Business Ethics Diploma-Level 3
Become a Business Ethics Consultant
Global Edulink is determined to provide you with highly skilled and talented teachers, who will supervise and guide you during this Business Ethics Diploma. Learning comes with great benefits, and as such, Global Edulink ensures you are given the most effective lessons and exams to dramatically improve your skills and knowledge when it comes to business ethics.
This course will deliver everything you need to ensure that your business will climb to the top, making your skills highly desirable to potential employers. You are given modules and exams to refine your skills in public relations, the global business environment, environmental issues in business, and much more! Once this course has taught you the rules and ethics of business you will have an edge that your competitors do not, making you the perfect candidate for many jobs within the business sector, including that of a Business Ethics Consultant.
The course covers a wide variety of extremely helpful modules, from the Fundamentals of Business Ethics, to Government Relations and Business, you will receive a thorough education in Business Ethics and the confidence to obtain a career in your chosen field. As well as a great curriculum, you can enjoy working at your own pace through our range of enjoyable lessons and activities, Global Edulink provides course material like video tutorials so that you can make it work for your lifestyle.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course would suit the following candidates:
- Anyone that is currently employed at a company or who is the manager of a company
- Anyone who is seeking a career within the business sector, particularly those interested in becoming a Business Ethics Consultant
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Business Ethics – Level 3.
Training Course Content
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS ETHICS
- Fundamentals of Business Ethics
2. IDENTIFYING EMPLOYEES, STOCKHOLDERS, & CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
- Identifying Employees, Stockholders, & Corporate Governance – Part One
- Identifying Employees, Stockholders, & Corporate Governance – Part two
3. MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Management Techniques in Organizations
4. HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT, SOCIETY & PUBLIC RELATIONS?
- How to understand the Relationship Between Business, Government & Society?
- Understanding Public Relations for Business
5. DIVERSITY IN THE WORKFORCE
- Diversity in the Workforce
6. GOVERNMENT RELATIONS AND BUSINESS
- Government Relations and Business
7. UNDERSTANDING GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ON BUSINESS AND POLITICAL ENVIRONMENT
- Understanding Government Regulations on Business
- Finding Business Influence on the Political Environment
8. IDENTIFYING THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT - COMPOSITION & ROLES
- Identifying the Executive Branch of Government – Composition & Roles
9. WHAT ARE ANTITRUST LAWS IN BUSINESS?
- What are Antitrust Laws in Business?
10. UNDERSTANDING CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & CITIZENSHIP
- Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility & Citizenship
11. DIFFERENCES OF THE BUSINESS & THE COMMUNITY
- Differences of the Business & the Community
12. MEASURING THE MEDIA’S IMPACT ON BUSINESS
- Measuring the Media’s Impact on Business
13. LEARNING CONSUMER RIGHTS & REGULATIONS
- Learning Consumer Rights & Regulations
14. DEFINITIONS OF ADVERTISING ETHICS
- Definitions of Advertising Ethics
15. WHAT ARE STRATEGIES OF SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS?
- What are Strategies of Special Interest Groups?
16. UNDERSTANDING TECHNOLOGY, BUSINESS, & SOCIETY
- Understanding Technology, Business, & Society
17. IDENTIFYING ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES IN BUSINESS AND GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
- Identifying Environmental Issues in Business
- Discover the Global Business Environment
18. OVERVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE & BUSINESS LAW
- Overview of International Trade & Business Law
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are various careers open to you with this qualification, including:
- Business Ethics Consultant
- Business Manager
- Office Staff
- Office Clerk
- Branch Head of a Company
- Marketing Staff or Crew
- Vice Presidents of the Company
- Company Owners
- Company Managers
- Business Professionals
- Training Business Supervisors
- Office Cashiers
- Branch Supervisor
- Human Resource Officers
- Business Consulting Agents
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.