Business Crisis ManagementGlobal Edulink
Business Crisis Management
Are you prepared for the next crisis to impact your business?
As a manager of a manufacturing company, how would you cope if one of your warehouse machine operators passed out at the wheel of his truck and bulldozes into neighbouring community property and, though unhurt, has caused significant damage to these buildings?
Crises are abnormal and unstable situations that threaten an organisation’s strategic objectives, reputation or viability. They arise from many different causes but, regardless of the trigger, the consequences of a crisis for the organisation and its stakeholders can be significant. A crisis can threaten the continued existence of the organisation but, it’s important to note, it can also present opportunities for the well-prepared organisation to emerge stronger than before.
Global Edulink, being one of the UK’s leading online learning providers and a worldwide business player, understands the devastating impact a crisis can have on an organisation leaving it unable to cope with the event and successfully re-build. As such, we’ve provided this Fundamentals of Business Crisis Management course that will giving you the building blocks of understanding how to manage this process. It’s expertly designed by crisis and recovery industry experts to improve the individual and collective ability of incident management teams to deal with such disruptions.
On completion of the course, you can be assured of being well-versed in the fundamental strategies required to competently deal with crises.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those with the responsibility for crisis management within an organisation.
- Those considering the move into a business crisis management role.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Business Crisis Management.
Training Course Content
- Business Crisis Management – Part 1
- Business Crisis Management – Part 2
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 3
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 4
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 5
- Business Crisis Management – Part 6
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 7
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 8
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.