Business Analysis Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
Business Analysis Training - Online
Our Business Analysis training course is the successful starting point for hundreds of Business Analysts each year. Business analysis is the specialist discipline that helps organisations to make good investment decisions concerning potential business changes. Organisations are constantly striving to become more efficient and effective, and business analysts support these efforts by clarifying the viable options open to the organisation, evaluating these options and ensuring that the selected solution is defined clearly.
There are five key elements to business analysis:
- Investigating business situations - applying a range of techniques to uncover the root causes of problems and identify key issues.
- Analysing business needs - understanding the business stakeholders and their views, building a common vision of the desired business system and identifying the required actions for change.
- Evaluating options - identifying the options for business change and working with other professionals to define the financial and business impacts for each option.
- Defining requirements - modelling and documenting the business and system requirements.
- Managing benefits - supporting the project sponsor and project manager in ensuring that any changes to the requirements are reflected in the business case.
Effective business analysis requires both professional skills of investigation, analysis and modelling, and interpersonal skills for working with a range of people. This course will take you through a proven, structured process to improve your ability to collect, analyse and forecast business and financial data in order to generate valuable insights from business data. This course will also teach you how to report on business data and present information and analysis to clients and stakeholders. It is aimed particularly, but not exclusively, at financial and business analysts, managers, planners, customer-service staff, operations staff and information-management personnel.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The Business Analysis course is suitable for anyone who requires an understanding of Business Analysis. This includes business analysts, business managers and their staff, business change managers and project managers. This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a business analyst and who would like to understand more about the role.
- This course is also suitable for those who are considering a career change to become a Business Analyst and who would like to understand and learn more about the role.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and understanding of business and finance will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Business Analysis Essential Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the following curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
1. BUSINESS ANALYSIS ESSENTIALS
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Initiation Phase
- Building the Requirement Plan
- Verifying and Measuring Requirements
- Testing Project Outcomes
- Exercise Files- Business Analysis Essentials
2. WHO IS BUSINESS ANALYST
- What is the Business Analyst
- Role of Business Analyst
- Influence of Business Analyst
- Most Important Skills of a Business Analyst
- Trends in Business Analysis
3. BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
- Business Performance Analysis
- Business Analysis Models
- Types of Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- Market Analysis
- Use Cases
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.