Beauty Therapy Diploma – Level 2Global Edulink
Beauty Therapy Diploma – Level 2
Do you dream of becoming a Beauty Therapist?
If you have a passion for hair and make-up then this Beauty Therapy Diploma is the perfect opportunity for you. Whether you hope to work for an established Beauty Therapy business or would like to become a Freelance Beauty Therapist, this course contains all the information you need. The course is open to all levels of experience and aims to give the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in the Beauty Therapy industry.
Our curriculum has been designed by experts in Beauty Therapy, and covers everything from in-depth lessons on make-up application and tools, how to create your kit, manicure and pedicure techniques, and hair styling for men and women. So you can be assured that upon successful completion of the course you will be fully able to enjoy a career in the Beauty industry and could go on to higher-level study if you wish to do so.
Studying with Global Edulink means you can learn in a way that suits you. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. Not only this, we make online learning personal, as a tutor will be on hand to help whenever you need guidance or support.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone hoping to work in the Beauty Industry, either freelance or within a salon.
- You don’t need to have any previous qualifications to take this course, it’s available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Learners should have basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT to take this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Beauty Therapy – Level 2.
Training Course Content
- Module 1- Identifying Skin Types
- Module 2- Applying Corrections
- Module 3- Learning Tools
- Module 4- Understanding Foundations and Corrections
- Module 5- Explore Colours
- Module 6- Applying an Eye Make Up
- Module 7- Make Up Tips for Eyebrows
- Module 8- Lip Make Up Techniques
- Module 9- Different Types of Make Up
- Module 10- Understanding False eyelashes and eyelash extensions
- Module 11- Applying Make up for different ages
- Module 12- Health and safety
- Module 13- How to create your make up kit
- Module 14- General care of hands
- Module 15- Manicure Techniques
- Module 16- Pedicure Techniques
- Module 17- Learning Nail Art
- Module 18- GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE Techniques
- Module 19- A close look at hair
- Module 20- How to treat your hair
- Module 21- Identifying Hair color and hair shape
- Module 22- How to wash hair professionally
- Module 23- Tool Handling
- Module 24- Styling Tips
- Module 25- About Men’s hair
- Module 26- Up styling Tips
- Module 27- Explore Extensions
- Module 28- Hairstyles
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.