Beauty Therapy and Business Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Beauty Therapy and Business Diploma – Level 3
Do you dream of becoming a Beauty Therapist?
If you have a passion for hair and make-up then this Beauty Therapy Diploma is the perfect opportunity for you. Whether you hope to work for an established Beauty Therapy business or would like to become a Freelance Beauty Therapist, this course contains all the information you need. The course is open to all levels of experience and aims to give the practical knowledge and skills needed to take the Beauty Therapy industry by storm.
Our curriculum has been designed by experts in Beauty Therapy, and covers everything from in-depth lessons on make-up application and tools, how to create your kit, manicure and pedicure techniques, and hair styling for men and women. As well as the fundamentals of Beauty Therapy, the course contains essential guidance on establishing and running a successful business. So you can be assured that upon successful completion of the course you will be fully able to set up and then successfully run your own Beauty Therapy business. In addition, you could go on to higher-level study if you wish to do so.
Studying with Global Edulink means you can learn in a way that suits you. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. Not only this, we make online learning personal, as a tutor will be on hand to help whenever you need guidance or support.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course would ideally suit anyone hoping to open or manage a Beauty Therapy business, or go on to study it at higher level.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners need to have basic understanding of the English Language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Business – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- Module 1 Identifying Skin Types
- Module 2 Applying Corrections
- Module 3 Learning Tools
- Module 4 Understanding Foundations and Corrections
- Module 5 Explore Colours
- Module 6 Applying an Eye Make Up
- Module 7 Make Up Tips for Eyebrows
- Module 8 Lip Make Up Techniques
- Module 9 Different Types of Make Up
- Module 10 Understanding False eyelashes and eyelash extensions
- Module 11- Applying Make up for different ages
- Module 12 Definitions of Health and safety
- Module 13 How to create your make up kit
- Module 14 General care of hands
- Module 15 Manicure Techniques
- Module 16 Pedicure Techniques
- Module 17 Learning Nail Art
- Module 18 GEL & SHELLAC MANICURE Techniques
- Module 19 A close look at hair
- Module 20 Treating your Hair
- Module 21 Identifying Hair color and hair shapes
- Module 22 How to wash hair professionally
- Module 23 Touch the Tools
- Module 24 Styling Tips
- Module 25 About Men’s hair
- Module 26 Learning Up styling
- Module 27 Explore Extensions
- Module 28 Hairstyles
- Module 29 First Step to Accounting
- Module 30 Types of accounting
- Module 31 How to make sense of your accounts
- Module 32 Process of Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Module 33 Way of Controlling and managing expenses
- Module 34 Avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 35 Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- Module 36 Proper bookkeeping
- Module 37 Process of Tracking & reporting taxes
- Module 38 How to handle an audit
- Module 39 Marketing Tips
- Module 40 Definition of Marketing Plan
- Module 41 Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 42 How to develop your brand
- Module 43 Website
- Module 44 Social Media and Online Marketing Tips
- Module 45 Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 46 Sales
- Module 47 Preparation – Before you start your business
- Module 48 Preparation – Introduction to Marketing
- Module 49 Setting up your business
- Module 50 Way of Running your Business
- Module 51 Explore your Business Plan
- Module 52 Launching your business
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.