Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training - Online
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 for PC is generally ascribed as an innovative computer program that is highly recommended for people who are constantly on the go. Acquire essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Power-point, and Access. This course bundle includes both basic and advance featured of Microsoft Word 2016, Excel 2016, Power-point 2016, and Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification is renowned globally and this training course bundle can help you gain this recognisable and valuable certification online. If you want to demonstrate to an employer that you have top-level Microsoft Office skills, this Microsoft Office 2016 course bundle will help set you apart from the rest. There are five core subjects focusing on each of the Microsoft Office software packages, such as Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook and Access. Whether you are new to Microsoft Office or you have got a basic grasp of each program, our Microsoft Office Certification will take your skills to the next level. The course bundle will give you an understanding of each application to enable you to get a great job in any office environment and you will get expert and excellent training in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook and Access.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- If you’re looking to gain renowned Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, then this is the perfect training course for you.
- Microsoft Office is widely used in businesses across all industries and thisonline Training Programme is designed for those who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft Office applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as PA, Secretary, Admin Assistant, and Administrator, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Microsoft Office 2016 Advanced Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 60 guided learning hours.
- MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - BEGINNER
- MICROSOFT WORD 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - BEGINNER
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMATING AND TECHNIQUES
- MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016
- MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - BEGINNER
- MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH
- MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You should have installed MS Office 2016 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.