Advanced Accounting & Bookkeeping DiplomaGlobal Edulink
Advanced Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma
If you are looking for a career in Accountancy, or Finance or wish to develop the necessary skills to start-up your own business then this course will be a great start.
Accountancy courses open up career opportunities not just in the accountancy companies but in a huge range of public and private sector organisations that have their own finance offices. A career in Accounts can be very rewarding, and also a very secure choice, as every business needs to keep and maintain financial records. Whether you’re looking to become an Accounts Assistant, Payroll Clerk, or simply need to add financial record management knowledge to your skillset, this online training courses will suit you.
From this advanced accounting course is designed to support your journey towards your dream career. This online course work with your current level of knowledge and experience to prepare you thoroughly for success. The course is structured to enable both those new to accountancy and experienced professionals to gain valuable learning experience.
This online course looks in-depth at the transactions, processes and controls used to record typical transactions in a business. This course teaches you management and financial accounting theories and techniques in depth including bookkeeping techniques. This Advance Accounting and Bookkeeping courses cover everything you will need to have a successful career in Accounting and Bookkeeping. With this qualification on your CV you will be able to gain a role such as Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant or Finance Clerk.
By completing this course, you will develop a good understanding of accounting and the environment in which it operates, and the ability to apply a wide range of accounting skills and competencies, from preparing financial statements to interpreting complex material and relating theory to practice. What’s more, you will learn supervisory and management skills that will give you the confidence to take on more challenges in the workplace.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This online course is suitable for anyone who is looking for a career in Accountancy, or Finance or wish to develop the necessary skills to start-up your own business.
- This course will be of great interest to entrepreneurs and business professionals who would like to better understand the transactions and controls used in business, and to any learner who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having basic knowledge and skills of Finance and Accounting will be advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Advance Accounting and Bookkeeping”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
UNIT 01. ADVANCED ACCOUNTING
- Type of Business Ownership
- Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Journals and Ledgers
- Formulas & Equations
- Financial Statements
- Analysing of Financial Statements
- Inventory Management
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Accounting for Compensation, Taxes & Liabilities
- Closing and Adjusting Entries
- Corporate Accounts
UNIT 02. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Introduction to Accounting
- What are Financial Statements in Accounting
- The Accounting Cycles
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Control in Accounting
- Inventory Management in Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Operating Cycle in Accounting
- Asset Management Section 02
- Liabilities in Accounting
- Equity in Accounting- Section 2
- Cash flow Statement Patterns
- Analysing Financial Statements in Accounting
UNIT 03. BOOKKEEPING TRAINING MANUAL
Bookkeeping Training Manual
UNIT 04. ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
Additional Study Materials- Advance Accounting
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident to work for finance and accounting job role.
- There are different paths in which your career could develop. This Qualification is helpful you to become an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Finance Clark, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.