Administrative Assistant Diploma - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- The course is ideal for intermediate, advanced level learners and those already employed in office roles who are seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy, and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded“Diploma in Administrative Assistant Training”.
Training Course Content
This Diploma course of Administrative Assistant Training is comprehensive and designed to cover key areas listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 60 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
01.Job functions and description of a secretary/ and pa
03.Business reports and letter writing
- business writing
- collaborative business writing
- proposal writing
- business ethics
04.E-mails writing tips
05.Handling confidential documents
06.Successful meeting minutes
- meeting management
08.Data management, record keeping and filing
09.Appointment booking and arranging interviews
10.Delivering postal mail
12.Customer service and telephone handling skills
- telephone etiquette
13.Organizing a meeting
17.Quick books for payroll management
18.Tips for speed reading
19.Creating an effective cv and cover letter
- event planning
22.Typing speed development
- administrative procedure
27.Accounting and bookkeeping
29.Budgets & financial reports
33.Administrative human resources fundamentals
37.Safety in the work place
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are many different career paths open to you with this qualification. Often working in an administration role leads to more senior positions once you have had some work experience.
You can go on to work as:
- An Administrative Assistant
- A Secretary
- A Personal Assistant
- An Executive Assistant
- A Senior Manager
- An Office Administrator
- An Office Manager
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.