Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Practice Lab course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills and update their knowledge
- IT professionals who need to gain skills administering and deploying System Center 2012
- Those who currently work in, or who are hoping to work in a complex computing environment
Training Course Content
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand how to plan and design system centre configuration manager infrastructure
- Understand how to deploy application and software updates
- Understand how to manage operating system deployment
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Planning System Center Configuration Manager
- Module 02: Configuring an OS deployment in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 03: Creating and Deploying VHD In Progress
- Module 04: Monitor Application Deployment
- Module 05: Manage Software Library and Application Catalog
- Module 06: Create and Monitor Software Updates
- Module 07: Administering and Deploying Endpoint Protection
- Module 08: Configuration Items and Baselines
- Module 09: Manage Collections
- Module 10: Configure Software Updates
- Module 11: Manage Site Communications
- Module 12: Manage Boundary Groups
- Module 13: Manage Role-based Security
- Module 14: Deploy Clients
- Module 15: Manage Client Agent Settings
- Module 16: Manage Hardware Inventory
- Module 17: Manage Software Inventory
- Module 18: Monitor Inventory Data Flow Module
- Module 19: Building Queries in SCCM
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.