Accounting EssentialsGlobal Edulink
If you want to become a knowledgeable and skilled accountant, our Accounting Essentials course will help you learn the correct office procedures, data processing, and accounting skills to make this possible. Through our course, you will have the opportunity to achieve success in your business, as we will guide you through the basics of Accounting.
We will introduce to you the right principles and basics of financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements. Also, you will have the chance to read and interpret the information you will need to help you make better business decisions.
Furthermore, our Accounting Essentials course assumes no prior knowledge of accounting. All the concepts are clearly explained and we provide regular activities designed to help you practice your skills and build your self-confidence.
Here are the things you will learn from our Accounting Essentials course:
- Basic Accounting Concepts
- Credits, Debits, and Accounts
- Clear understanding of financial statements
This course will prepare you for individual practice and allow you to perform all the related functions of business. With this kind of learning, you have the opportunity to become more knowledgeable in all theories and principles of accounting that are applicable to public, profit and non-profit organizations.
Enrolling in our Accounting Essentials program will ensure that you will achieve the highest level of skill and success in the field of accounting, making it the perfect choice for you.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This is for those that want to have a greater understanding of accounting practices and principles and aim to meet the standards for financial accountability.
- Accounting clerks and bookkeepers who hope to advance their career to the highest professional level.
- Accountants who want to update their knowledge and gain more expertise in their field.
- This course can be taken by any individual.
- Although basic reading and writing skills will help, there are no professional entry requirements for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Certificate in Accounting Essentials.
Training Course Content
1. BASICS ACCOUNTING AND DEBITS & CREDITS
- Accounting Basics
- Definition of Accounts, Debits & Credits
2. GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Guide to Understanding Financial Statements
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.