Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3
Organisations need bookkeepers who can monitor their cash flow and the day-to-day transactions within their business, with Global Edulink’s Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma – Level 3 online training, you will learn how to prepare the books for partnerships and limited companies and gain in-depth and practical accounting knowledge that is recognised by respected organisations.
Global Edulink offers quality online, professional qualifications to individuals worldwide, with courses geared towards those looking to progress within their careers. Additionally, the training is online, so can be completed at times and locations that best suit your lifestyle!
The knowledge you will acquire from this course will equip you for senior roles within professional accounting and bookkeeping establishments, or enable you to set-up your own practice within this field.
The course incorporates a wide range of subjects including:
- Beginning accounting – Including what sorts of decisions to make when setting up an accounting system
- Forms of accounting – Incorporating financial, management and tax accounting
- Making sense of your accounts – Includes converting from manual to computerised accounting
- Keeping inventory and tracking sales – Gain an understanding of inventory management, tracking sales and balancing cash
- Controlling and managing expenses – Inclusive of payroll management with a focus on financial liabilities
- Avoiding illegal accounting – Highlights what improper accounting procedures look like and the consequences of such
- Introduction to bookkeeping – Concentrating on single – and double-entry bookkeeping
- Proper bookkeeping and uses – Including gaining knowledge of how to effectively prepare financial documents
- Tax accounting – Understand tax and their record keeping, reporting, and filing
- Handling an audit – Includes how to prepare for internal and external audits
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- If you are hoping to progress in your accountancy training, this level 3 diploma online course will develop your understanding of complex financial data processes and practical bookkeeping skills
- Bookkeepers looking to achieve full accounting status.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Accounting and Bookkeeping – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS
- MODULE 2- DIFFERENT FORMS OF ACCOUNTING
- MODULE 3- UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR ACCOUNTS
- MODULE 4- INVENTORY CONTROL & SALES TRACKING
- MODULE 5- HOW TO CONTROL AND MANAGE EXPENSES
- MODULE 6- HOW TO AVOID ILLEGAL ACCOUNTING
- MODULE 7- FUNDAMENTALS OF BOOKKEEPING
- MODULE 8- ACCURATE BOOKKEEPING AND USES
- MODULE 9- TAX ACCOUNTING
- MODULE 10-PROCESS OF AUDIT
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Self-Employed Bookkeeper
- Ledger Manager
- Accounts Manager
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.