Certified Lead Cloud Security ManagerFocus on Training
Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager
All available course dates
The growing number of organizations that support remote work has increased the use of cloud computing services, which has, in turn, increased the demand for a secure cloud infrastructure proportionally.
This training course is designed to help participants acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018.
It provides a comprehensive elaboration of cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Cloud Security Manager Certificate demonstrates your ability and competencies to manage a cloud security program based on best practices.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 and the initiation of a cloud security program
Day 2: Cloud computing security risk management and cloud-specific controls
Day 3: Documented information management and cloud security awareness and training
Day 4: Cloud security incident management, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement
Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 500 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months of the initial attempt for free.
Who should attend?
- Cloud security and information security professionals seeking to manage a cloud security program
- Managers or consultants seeking to master cloud security best practices
- Individuals responsible for maintaining and managing a cloud security program
- Technical experts seeking to enhance their cloud security knowledge
- Cloud security expert advisors
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...