Certified Agile Project Management - Foundation & PractitionerFocus on Training
Certified Agile Project Management - Foundation & Practitioner
Building on the DSDM approach, this course places Agile within a comprehensive project cycle, aiming to enable delivery of Agile Projects in organisations requiring standards, rigour and visability.
Utilising scenarios from experienced trainers, this course equips participants with an understanding of how to enable planning, management and control using Agile Project Management processes.
The "Foundation" aspect of the course covers basic understandings of concepts and terminology while the "Practitioner" aspect focuses more on application in real life scenarios.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Solution Developers
- Solution Testers
It is well suited to those with previous qualifications such as Scrum, APM or PRINCE2.
There are no prerequisites but the course assumes that participants will have some knowledge and experience of project management or software development.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, benefits and risks of Agile development
- Understand the philosophy, approach and principles of Agile project management
- Understand agile project management lifecycle and products
- Set up appropriate project teams
- Plan and run a facilitated workshop
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements
- Create a timeboxed plan for a project
- Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration
- Use their skills to set up and manage an Agile project
The following modules are covered in this course:
- Agile Project Management Fundamentals
- What is Agile Project Management?
- Benefits of Agile Project Management
- When to use Agile Project Management
- Preparing for a successful Agile project
- Agile Project Management Principles
- The Agile Project Management Process
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
- Work Products and Deliverables
- Management Products and Deliverables
- Business Work Products and Deliverables
- Technical Products and Deliverables
- Agile Project Teams
- Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Team Empowerment
- Agile Project Team Structure
- Agile Project Management Practices
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
- Project Management and Control
- Agile Planning
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Estimating and Measurement
- Agile Configuration Management
- Other Agile Project Management Concerns
- Agile Requirements (Functional and Nonfunctional Requirements)
- Agile Testing
- Quality Management and Quality Control
- Ensuring Maintainability and Scalability
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...