BCS Foundation Certificate in AgileFocus on Training
BCS Foundation Certificate in Agile
This two day Agile Foundation Certificate course from the BCS introduces Agile principles and explains the use of Agile practices in projects and software development. Designed to ensure the candidate has suitable knowledge of the core concepts of Agile practices, Agile values and Agile principles, the course does not solely focus on one specific methodology.
The certificate is relevant to anyone new to Agile or working within an Agile environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- The Agile Manifesto
- Rationale & Benefits of Agile
- Individuals and their Interactions over Processes and Tools
- Working Systems over Comprehensive Documentation
- Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiations
- Responding to Change over Following a Plan
- Common Agile Roles
- Common Agile Techniques
- Common Agile Practices
- Relevant Methods and Approaches for Agile Teams
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...