BCS Business Analysis Foundation Online
This video based course provides Participants with a 'whistle-stop tour' of the role of the Business Analyst who acts as the link between business needs, users and IT within change initiatives. This course uses examples and a simple case study introduces Participants to the contribution that a business analyst makes within a business. We also consider the tools and techniques available to Business Analysts to assist them in their role. At the end of the course you may sit a multiple-choice examination to obtain the BCS Business Analysis Foundation Certificate. This qualification provides a foundation to the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis and covers the knowledge-based element of the qualification. Once purchased, the Video Based Learning and associated exam are active for a 12-month period only, you are required to have sat your exam within this timeframe.
This course is suitable for anyone new to Business Analysis or anyone wishing to understand the role better, but may be preferable for those having already completed courses in the Diploma stream and/or have some experience.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- The role of the Business Analyst - Skills and Competencies Introducing Strategy Analysis
- Introducing the Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the Solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements Delivering the Business Solution Exam
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...