BCS Business Analysis Diploma Fast Track
This unique, highly practical and intensive 10 day course will equip Participants with little or no previous experience with the full range of knowledge and skills needed to take on the role of a Business Analyst. During the course, Participants will have the opportunity to sit the four written examinations which are needed for the BCS-ISEB Business Analysis Diploma.
The course content will cover that associated with each of the following BCS-ISEB qualifications:
- Business Analysis Practice (BAP)
- Requirements Engineering (RE)
- Commercial Awareness (CA)
- modelling Business Processes (MBP)
Participants will separately book their oral exam with the BCS once it is confirmed that they have passed each of the four modules. The oral examination must be taken within 12 months of receiving the final written exam result.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. This course is designed for anyone wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to be a Business Analyst and/or acquire the BCS-ISEB Business Analysis Diploma.
Training Course Content
Upon course completion successful Participants will:
- Understand the role of the Business Analyst and the organisational context in which the role is undertaken
- Be able to work with senior business and IT staff to investigate, analyse and model business activities and problems and recommend appropriate solutions
- Understand the requirements engineering process and work with requirements stakeholders and others to ensure requirements are complete, unambiguous, realistic and testable
- Construct a static structure model, a process model, a simple dynamic event driven model and a simple user interface model
- Sit all of the written examinations required to gain the BCS Business Analysis Diploma
For more information visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...