APM Project Management Qualification (Formerly APMP)Focus on Training
APM Project Management Qualification (Formerly APMP)
This course will teach you to manage projects to a successful conclusion and provide you with an industry-recognised qualification. The course follows the syllabus set by the Association for Project Management (APM), and includes the APM Project Management Qualification exam.
Holding the APM Project Management Qualification:
- Demonstrates knowledge of all key elements of project management
- Demonstrates that you are a skilled and committed project professional
- Provides international recognition [aligns to International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level D]
- Is relevant to project management in any industry
- Complements project methodologies, such as PRINCE2
Participants will receive intensive coaching sessions, made up of presentations, exercises and sample examination papers.
APM Project Management Qualification Premium
The premium version of the course includes a comprehensive exam preparation workshop and is delivered in two parts.
There is also a Pass Guarantee, should you fail to pass at the first attempt. This includes the re-attendance of the two-day exam preparation workshop and exam retakes free of charge!
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is designed for those with project management experience (2-5 years ideally), including:
- People involved in project teams
- Senior Project Managers and Project Managers
It is not mandatory to hold the APM Introductory Certificate.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful passing of the exam, participants will be awarded the APM Project Management Qualification.
Training Course Content
The following modules are covered in this course:
- Structure of organisations and projects
- Project life cycle
- Project contexts and environments
- Governance and structured methodologies
- Leadership and teamwork
- Planning for success
- Scope management
- Schedule and resource management
- Project risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
Exams & Certification
The APM Project Management Qualification exam is taken on the final day of the course. Candidates must answer 10 from 16 questions covering all 37 syllabus topics.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...