Amazon Web Services - Technical EssentialsFocus on Training
Amazon Web Services - Technical Essentials
This intensive one-day course offers a basic introduction to AWS core services. Particularly beneficial to learners who do not come from a technical background, the course uses hands-on activities and real-world scenarios to help participants understand AWS products, services, and common solutions.
Participants will gain the proficiency in Amazon Web Services needed to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for individuals who need a basic introduction to AWS core services.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify AWS user groups and online tools and resources available
- Create an AWS account
- Identify technical terminology and concepts as they relate to the cloud and AWS platform
- Describe key AWS Compute and Storage products and services, including EC2, EC2 Security, related application services and CloudFormation templates, VPC, Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier
- Describe key AWS Scale and Networking products and services, including ELB, Auto Scale, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Elastic BeanStalk , Networking with VPC, DirectConnect, Amazon Route 53, and CloudFront
- Describe the impact and importance of Architecture
- Identify the related Application services and CloudFormation templates
- Demonstrate how to launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud
- Construct a hosted static website
- Deploying Infrastructure and Applications
- Describe the account, billing (tagging), pricing credentials delegation, reporting
Training Course Content
The following modules are covered in this course:
- Module 1: AWS Learning Resources & Getting Started
- Module 2: Introduction to AWS Platforms
- Module 3: AWS Products and Services Part 1
- Module 4: AWS Products and Services Part 2
- Module 5: Delivering Solutions using AWS
- Module 6: AWS Resources
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...