Amazon Web Services - Developing on Amazon Web Services
This three-day course from Focus on Training is designed to help developers build secure and scalable AWS-based applications. Through a combination of instructor-led training and practical labs, participants will learn the core concepts of developing applications on AWS, as well as baseline programming.
Participants will also learn how to deploy on code on the AWS platform, through working with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for developers.
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
- Prior experience with AWS is not required
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use security models to manage access to AWS
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
Training Course Content
This course will cover the following concepts on each day:
Day 1: Getting Started
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
Day 2: Working with AWS Services
- Service object models and baseline concepts for working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Applying AWS security features
Day 3: Application Development and Deployment Best Practices
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...