Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This intensive five-day course from Focus on Training will teach you how to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment - and the best practices guidelines that will help you optimise your Exchange Server deployment.
The course is also intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-342A: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is intended for aspiring enterprise-level messaging administrators. It will also benefit IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013.
Participants should have at least three years of work experience in the IT field—typically in the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration. Experience with Exchange Server 2013 or previous versions of Exchange Server is also required.
Contact Focus on Training for more information on the technical knowledge required to participate in this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
Training Course Content
The following modules are covered in this course:
- Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and implementing site resiliency
- Planning virtualization for Exchange Server 2013
- Designing and implementing message transport security
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Designing and implementing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing administrative security and auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and implementing integration with Exchange Online
- Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Designing and implementing Exchange Server migrations and upgrades
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...