Administering Microsoft System Center 2016 Operations Manager
This highly practical four-day course from Focus on Training will teach you how to successfully administer Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2016. Through a combination of intensive instructor-led training and lab sessions, you will gain detailed knowledge of Operations Manager 2016 architecture and features - and how to administer and maintain it.
As there are only minor differences between System Center Operations Manager 2016 and System Center Operations Manager 2012, this programme is also suitable for those looking to learn about the latter.
Suitability - Who should attend?
MCITP: Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008, or equivalent knowledge
Training Course Content
The following modules are covered in this course:
- Overview of System Center Operations Manager 2016
- Operations Manager 2016 Architecture and Installation
- Installing the Gateway Server Role
- Configuring Operations Manager Security
- Agent Deployment and Configuration
- Alert Notification and Alert Processing
- Custom Monitoring and Distributed Applications
- Tuning the Core Microsoft Management Packs
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Network Monitoring in Operations Manager 2016
- Working in the Operations Manager Shell
- Reporting & Dashboards
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...